Saturday, April 21, 2007

October 2006 (NYC)

I can't believe that I haven't ever been to NYC. Andy and I had some much fun. The sightseeing bus was fun, I thought I would feel like a dork riding around in the double decker bus but in my opinion there was not a better way to have a
quick and dirty tour of this awesome city.

I'm not sure what was my favorite thing about NYC. We went to see The Lion King, that was totally amazing. I liked it more that I thought I would. Andy too. We went to The Met Museum and the MOMA. Both had incredible works of art and you could easily spend days there. I really enjoyed spending time with Steve Spear. I hadn't seen him in a long time. He was an incredible guide for the East Village where he lives. His place is small but all one needs.

No comments: