Saturday, April 21, 2007

June 2006 (Boise, 5th Anniversary)



Recap: I had to include the trip to Boise that I made by myself. Many of you know how I hate to drive on the highway. I guess these years of country living has changed me. Anyhow I made the journey with thoughts the whole time of turning around. Boy I am glad I made it. Here is a photo of my favorite girl playing by the awesome Boise River. We have seriously thought of moving there. What a great city and a great trip.



I had to also include our 5th wedding anniversary. Boy am I lucky...so is he. We went to Sun Valley for a camping trip and had an excellent time. We sat by the river, rode our bikes (Andy was kicking my butt on bike trails)had some great meals and relaxed.

I hadn't been back to Sun Valley for a long time. It brought back many memories of living there. That place changed my life for the better that is for sure. Besides I would have never met Kevin, who would I be without him in my life.

No comments: